Liver Maximizer (NAC) for Liver Support 600 mg 75 capsule
(₹2,199.00 MRP Per Bottle)
- Liver Cleansing and Protection from Free radicals and daily toxins.
- Protection and recovery against Liquor consumption.
- High Bio availability for high absorption
Vitaminhaat Liver Maximizer 1200mg pro Function Supports Liver Health Liver-Health Vitamins, Nutrients and Herbs Supports Liver Detoxification, Protection and Regeneration Activates Alcohol Metabolizing Enzymes Provides Liver Protection Factors: Supports Liver Detoxification, Protection and Regeneration.
What is NAC function ?
NAC stands for N-Acetyl L-Cysteine. It’s main functions in the body are as under :
- Neuroprotection: NAC as a precursor of glutathione, is a potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and free radical scavenger. Our brain is especially vulnerable to inflammation, free radical and oxidative damage. Affecting cognition, long-term potentiation, memory and mood.
- Neurotransmitters: NAC modulates glutamate levels and dopamine release in the brain. Excess glutamate in your brain is toxic to brain cells affecting neuron health, cognition, memory and mood. And NAC protects dopamine receptors. Influencing dopamine levels and function in your brain. Even protecting dopaminergic nerve terminals from chronic methamphetamine use.
- Anxiety and depression: NAC reduces irritability, anxiety and depression. NAC increases your body’s antioxidant capacity, and balances excitatory and inhibitory neurotransmitters in our brain. Resulting in less anxiety and depression.
How does it work in Liver Protection ?
As a Liver Antioxidant, NAC helps prevent glutamate toxicity, boosts dopamine, and reduces inflammation, oxidative and free radical damage.
Acetylcysteine, also known as N-acetylcysteine (NAC), is a modified amino acid that is used as an antidote for acetaminophen overdose to prevent hepatic injury. Acetylcysteine is a hepato-protective agent and has not been linked to significant serum enzyme elevations during therapy or to instances of clinically apparent acute liver injury.
What is the role of Liver Maximizer ?
Supports Liver Health
- Liver-Health Vitamins, Nutrients and Herbs
- Supports Liver Detoxification, Protection and Regeneration
- Activates Alcohol Metabolizing Enzymes
- Provides Liver Protection Factors: Supports Liver Detoxification, Protection and Regeneration
What the science has to say about NAC Liver Maximizer?
Ageing alters liver cell structure and function
Ageing is associated with gradual alteration of hepatic structure and liver functions including metabolism and detoxification. The associated high oxidative stress and inflammatory response may cause liver injury. Ageing also increases the risk of occurrence and development of age-related liver diseases.
Research 1: Ageing and liver disease
Liver is at a high risk for medication-induced damage
Liver is responsible for metabolizing medications, which makes it a prime target for medication-induced damage and liver injury. A broad range of medicines like antibiotics, anti-tuberculosis, antivirals, paracetamol, cardiac medications, anesthetics, and anticancer drugs can induce liver damage.
Research 2: Drug-induced liver injury
Excessive alcohol use may cause fatty liver disease
Chronic alcohol exposure increases oxidative stress, which damages the hepatocytes (liver cells). People with a deficiency of anti-oxidants such as glutathione and vitamin E are at a greater risk. Alcohol may also increase the deposition of fat in the liver, causing alcoholic fatty liver disease.
Research 3: Alcoholic liver disease
Obesity is a risk factor for non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD)
NAFLD, the most common cause of chronic liver disease, is common in overweight or obese people. The disease occurs due to a build-up of fat in the liver. Old age and conditions such as type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol further increase the risk of developing NAFLD.
Reference: Obesity and NAFLD
Reference: NAFLD overview
Benefits of Liver Maximizer (NAC)
Prevents free radical damage and repairs liver cell membranes
Protects the liver by conserving natural anti-oxidant level, exhibiting anti-oxidant properties, and repairing the damaged liver cell membranes.
Supports liver health by promoting detoxification
Detoxifies the liver by preventing the entry of toxic substances in the liver cells.
Promotes the metabolism of fat in the liver
Improves fat metabolism by stimulating bile secretion and lowering cholesterol.