Ashwagandha 5% HPLC 500 mg 90 capsule
(₹2,249.00 MRP Per Bottle)
- STRESS & ANXIETY BUSTER
- ORGANIC & HIGH POTENCY
- POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT -STAY YOUNG FOR LONGER
- ADDED BIOPERINE TO BOOST BIOAVAILABILITY
- REGULATES STRESS, ANXIETY & IMMUNITY LEVELS
Modern Scientists have re-discovered that the Indian herb ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) counters some of the oxidative damage generated by nervous tension. (Ayurveda has long established the usage of Ashwagandha for longevity) Ashwagandha has been the subject of animal studies and is believed to confer improvements in well-being and a healthy outlook in humans. In a large clinical trial, ashwagandha reduced levels of the hormone cortisol by up to 26% while maintaining already normal blood sugar levels and lipid profiles.131 Subjects who took the standardized ashwagandha extract reported improvements in energy, sleep and well-being, as well as diminished fatigue. 4 Additional research suggests that ashwagandha confers neuroprotection by supporting the regeneration of axons and dendrites, nerve cell components that support brain and nervous system function.
What are the health benefits of Ashwagandha?
1. The benefits of Ashwagandha are perfect for those battling stress, as it inhibits high levels of cortisol, 'the stress hormone'. It is in fact used in tranquilizers and antidepressants drugs, since it helps relieve physical and mental stress and overcome depression.
2. Ashwagandha has a rich history in Ayurveda for its wound healing abilities. Traditionally, fresh leaves were used topically to heal joint pains, skin sores and to reduce swelling.
3. The results, published in the Indian Journal of Psychological Medicine show that Ashwagandha helps promote relaxation as it is a natural adaptogen.
4. The exotic herb is a promising alternative treatment for a variety of mental degenerative diseases because it has demonstrated an ability to promote the growth of nerve cells, and protect the brain cells from the harmful effects of the environment.
5. Ashwagandha is used as an aphrodisiac as well, since it supports sexual health and excellent testosterones booster.
6. It has been used for centuries as a general body tonic, as it makes you feel stronger and healthier. It is also present in Chyawanprash, the delicious and famous concoction stocked up in every Indian household.
7. In addition to boosting your overall immunity, Ashwagandha also has the potential to be a serious anti-cancer agent as it slows the growth of cancerous tumors.
8. "Ashwagandha also acts on the endocrine system by encouraging hormone balance" Studies suggest reduction in symptoms such as hot flashes and mood swings during menopause.
9. The rejuvenating properties of Ashwagandha makes it very effective in treating insomnia. It calms the nervous system, eases stress and gets rid of sleeplessness. Traditionally, it is used as a powder mixed with honey and warm milk for calming vata and regulating your sleep and wake cycles. You can also have a cup of hot milk mixed with 1 teaspoon of powdered Ashwagandha before bedtime.
10. Skin and Beauty care with Ashwagandha
Tired of looking at wrinkled, dry, sagging skin when you look in the mirror? It's Ashwagandha to the rescue. Its potent antioxidant properties help protect the skin against free radical damage and slow down the ageing process by firming up your skin for a more youthful look.
Skincare: Ashwagandha stimulates DHEA, which is a precursor to both testosterone and estrogen and stimulates the production of natural skin oils. It also promotes the production of vital compounds and proteins for healthy skin such as hyaluronan for skin hydration, elastin to keep the skin supple and collagen for skin strength. For glowing skin, you can also use Ashwagandha as a toner with dried ginger and lemon.
Healthy Hair: Used in shampoos, Ashwagandha is believed to help improve scalp circulation and strengthen the hair, as well as help get rid of dandruff. It also appears to stimulate production of melanin, the pigment responsible for the colour of your hair. So, it may actually reverse greying of hair. And if that wasn't enough, it also helps deal with hair loss.